Canal’s headquarters are located near downtown Greenville, South Carolina, in the foothills of the beautiful Blue Ridge Mountains, near the Tennessee border and conveniently located near Charlotte, North Carolina (102 miles), and Atlanta, Georgia (145 miles).
Greenville has earned many national recognitions including:
- “Going Greenville!” article featured in National Geographic Traveler
- Top 10 Fastest Growing Cities in the U.S. by CNN Money
- 15 Best Cities for Young Adults by Forbes
- 9th America’s Best Downtowns by Forbes
- #4 of Top 10 Best Downtowns by Livability 2015
- One of the 10 Most Beautiful Towns in South Carolina, The Culture Trip 2015
- #10 of Top 25 Parks (Falls Park) “Travelers Choice Award”, TripAdvisor 2014
- #1 America’s Top 10 Best Urban Bike Paths, Fodor’s Travel 2015
- #3 of 10 Best Art Festivals (Artisphere), USA Today Readers Choice 2015
Greenville’s Business Climate:
- More foreign manufacturing investment per capita than anywhere in the United States.
- Home to 245 international companies from 20 countries.
- Location of 170 corporate headquarters.
- Brought in more than $6.5 billion in new capital investment in the past 10 years.
Health Care in Greenville:
- Greenville Health System performs more heart procedures than any other hospital in the South, and has the largest obstetrics program in South Carolina, with 6,000 babies delivered annually.
- Bon Secours St. Francis Surgery Center is rated #1 in the country for overall quality of care for outpatient surgery services.
- Greenville Health System Cancer Institute among the nation’s best in research, including clinical trials and research studies aimed at improving patient outcomes and reducing health disparities.
Location – From Greenville To:
- Asheville, NC – Home of Biltmore Estate – 1 hour.
- Charleston, SC – One of the nation’s most historic cities – 3 hours, 30 minutes.
- Myrtle Beach, SC – A leading golf destination – 4 hours, 30 minutes.
- Hilton Head, SC – Golf, tennis and boating – 4 hours.